Field Trip Information
- Open October 10th-November 2nd
Wednesday-Friday(rain date on Monday)
- Times– 9:00-1:30
- Cost – $ 5.00, ALL parents MUST pre pay with child.
1 teacher per classroom & 1 bus driver admitted at no charge.
- School groups must have a minimum of 50 students
- Pre-K through 4th grade
Need to know:
- Wear sturdy shoes cause you don’t want mud between your toes
- Pumpkins, snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
- Don’t forget your water, no drinking from cow troughs
- Watch the weather, it could be chilly or toasty
- Pack your lunch—Ma can’t make us all sandwiches
- Bring your sense of adventure
Here’s the scoop…………
We wanted to give you a glimpse of what to expect on your field trip to Pumpkin Paradise.
Stations will be set up for you to visit with your classroom from 9:15-1:15. Please arrive @ 9:00 so we can hand out schedules, maps, and explain a few rules.
Stations start promptly at 9:15!
The alarm will sound every 30 minutes for each group to change activities. A list of activities for each station will be provided so you won’t miss anything. Teachers will need to supervise their group during activities. Staff will be present to help and answer any questions. Our hope is that the teachers enjoy the day as much as the students.
Please email us for a date: firstname.lastname@example.org